with Arabic Subtitles
Starting with introductory remarks, this course provides a short history of democracy’s three phases: Assembly, Representative, and Monitory Democracy. The course ends with a discussion on the universality of democracy. This course aims to provide students with analytical tools to analyze the democratic phenomenon to be able to approach it critically.
Lecture 1: Introduction
Lecture 2: Assembly Democracy
- 1. Assembly Democracy 103 min
- 2. Assembly Democracy 204 min
- 3. Assembly Democracy 305 min
- 4. Assembly Democracy 405 min
- 5. Assembly Democracy 508 min
- 6. Assembly Democracy 603 min
- 7. Assembly Democracy 705 min
- 8. Assembly Democracy 816 min
- 9. Assembly Democracy 907 min
- 10. Assembly Democracy 1011 min
- 1. Assembly Democracy 1
Lecture 3: Representative Democracy
Lecture 4: Monitory Democracy
Lecture 5: Conclusion
كانت رحلة معرفية استفدت منها كثيرا
I think that the course serves as an excellent introduction to the lecturer's book "The life and death of democracy".
Sir, I am a high school student. But I want to learn about what is democracy and how it imposes in our world. Sir, thank you very much.
very usefull lessons and competent lecturer