Increase your knowledge in governmental administration and achieve your professional and academic goals with the Executive Diploma Program.
WHAT IS THE EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS (NGOs) MANAGEMENT?
A foundational online diploma in the management of non-profit organizations. The diploma deals with the most important knowledge, skills, and practices in the non-profit sector. It addresses those working in this field and those interested in it. It works on introducing them to the basics of governance, development, humanitarian work, and peacebuilding.
- Recorded lectures (self-study)
- Weekly discussions with the participants and in the presence of the teaching team
- Periodic meetings with experts and specialists
- Reading and enrichment materials
- Research papers and presentations
- Graduation Project
- The applicant must not be less than 18 years old.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The applicant must be familiar with the English language due to reading and enrichment materials in English.
- The applicant should be able to commit to attending lectures and discussion sessions throughout the allotted period of 7 months.
The language of this program is Arabic.