We commit ourselves not to sell, post or otherwise disclose your personal information or metadata without your prior approval.
Collecting and Saving Information
In some sections of the website that require information or registration to participate in an event, Al Sharq Academia may require you, if necessary, to provide personal information such as your name, address, email, telephone number, credit card number, contact information and any other information that will reveal your own personal identity. In other sections of the website, Al Sharq Academia may collect demographic information, which is not limited to you, such as your country of residence, age, educational level, gender, and other similar types of information. Sometimes Al Sharq Academia makes a combination of these two types of information.
In order to make your frequent visits to the site more effective and specialized, and maintain your information in an effective manner, Al Sharq Academia will preserve the information it collects.
Sharing and Disclosing Information
- Al Sharq Academia does not disclose your personal information or any combination of it and demographic information or information about your activity on the website, such as the sections or the services you visit, to others.
- Al Sharq Academia is entitled to disclose this information to the companies and individuals with whom the Academia is working, in order to carry out its missions, including the companies and individuals authorized to perform the tasks on its behalf, such as hosting a site server, analyzing data, providing marketing support, hiring assistance, collaboration and education, research, and customer service delivery. These companies and individuals will be able to access your personal information whenever necessary in order to perform their duties.
- Al Sharq Academia has the right to disclose such information if it is legally required to do so or if a governmental body requested such access, or if it deemed to be true that such action is necessary for: (a) complying with legal requirements or legal process (b) the prevention of crime or the protection of national security (c) the protection of personal safety, whether the users’ or the public.
- Al Sharq Academia is entitled to share the collected anonymous information with its partners and other parties so that they can identify and understand the types of visitors accessing the Academia’s website and how they use the site.
- In case of contracts between Al Sharq Academia and an external party to provide part of the information or services it requested, the Academia may provide your information to that party, or that party may collect information from you on behalf of the Academia. Al Sharq Academia uses trustworthy service providers who promise to undertake appropriate security measures to ensure a reasonable level of protection. These external parties will exclusively have access to personal information for the purpose of performing the services on which the Academia has signed contracts with them.
Updating your Information
- If you register or create a personal profile on the website, you can anytime verify or edit the information you have entered at Al Sharq Academia by contacting us at email@example.com
- If you have previously requested to receive newsletters or other emails from Al Sharq Academia, but changed your mind later, you can choose to opt out this service by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link below the email news alerts or by sending an email.
- If you have previously chosen not to receive these emails, you can then choose to receive them by subscribing to email news alerts via the registration form so as to receive news updates.
Al Sharq Academia follows appropriate technical, material and institutional measures to protect personal information against unauthorized access, illegal processing, loss or accidental damage and unauthorized destruction. However, the Academia cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to bypass these procedures or use your personal information for inappropriate purposes.
Links to External Websites
The website is not intended for children under the age of 13. Al Sharq Academia does not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13.