Terms and Conditions
Your access to and usage of Al Sharq Academia website is subject to the following terms and conditions, whether you are a registered user or not. By accessing, browsing and using the website, you have unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use included herein.You agree to access and use the website for legitimate purposes only, and you are fully responsible for knowing and acting on any and all laws, regulations, and rules regarding your use of it. Once you access the website, you agree to refrain from:
1. Using the site to commit an offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct that may constitute a crime or involve civil liability.
2. Entering or posting any illegal content that includes discrimination, defamation, abuse, slander or obscene or pornographic material.
3. Using the website to impersonate other persons or parties.
4. Using the website to download any material including programs containing viruses, “Trojan horses,” or any computer codes, files or programs that may change, damage or obstruct the work of the website or any device or program that belongs to anyone who accesses the website.
5. Uploading, inputting, transmitting or otherwise broadcasting material that you are not entitled to broadcast under any law or contractual relationship.
6. Changing, destroying or deleting any content on the website.
7. Disrupting normal communication lines in any form.
8. Claiming to have an association with or a representation of any company, association or body without being authorized to declare such relationship or representation.
9. Publishing or broadcasting any advertisement, promotional material or any form of promotion.
10. Publishing any material that is incompatible with or contradicts the intellectual property rights of others, or collects or stores personal information about others.
11. Making available or using the website content in any manner, including copying, reproducing, republishing, downloading, sending, transferring for any reason other than personal or non-commercial reason is strictly not accepted.
12. Prior written consent of the administration of Al Sharq Academia is required if the content is intended to be used for any other purpose. Violation of any of the above-mentioned exclusive rights may result in litigation.
– For more information, please contact email@example.com